Tuesday, July 19, 2022

87bUa* Read Now The Boss Project (Author Vi Keeland)

The Boss Project by Vi Keeland

 

Read Now Download

EvieThe first time I met Merrick Crawford was during my job interview. Well, technically, I?d met him twenty minutes earlier when he?d barged into a fitting room a few doors down from my appointment. I yelled. He yelled. After an argument while standing in my bra, I proceeded to smash the door into the gorgeous jerk, trying to yank it shut.As you might imagine, I was freaked out when I discovered that the rude guy was my potential new boss.Yet he didn?t seem to recognize me. Or so I thought? Until we wound up bickering again during my interview and he told me to go sniff my armpit. Okay, so maybe I hadn?t exactly been changing when he walked in on me. In my defense, I?d been stuck on a hot train for two hours and wanted to make sure I didn?t smell. I obviously didn?t expect to get the job. But somehow an invitation to a second interview arrived in my inbox. Before I left, I asked to see Merrick. I needed to know why I was even in consideration after our disastrous start.Turned out,

Read Now Download

 

Get eBooks The Boss Project

Download (EPUB) The Boss Project Full Page

(Get New Books) The Boss Project

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment